© Fontdue, 2022
En Passant Foundry
Mark Simonson Studio
launched, but not on homepage:
Labor & Wait
Neue (not yet)
Carter & Cone (?)
British Standard Type
Deutche & Japaner
That That Type
Double Story Type
Hugo Le Corre
It’s been a while since our last update
- We’ve made improvements to Test fonts: you can now optionally include automatically-generated webfonts, you can customize the font name suffix (e.g. Test → Trial), and you can now use the value
*to include all characters and features instead of only a subset. Test fonts now regenerate more often (whenever you add, delete, or edit font collections) and will no longer be unavailable while being regenerated.
- We rebuilt the Invoice PDFs system to better support multi-page layouts.
- We added support for mp4 videos to Images fields, as a performant way to embed animations. Images including mp4s are currently limited to 5mb. If you need to upload larger files, please get in touch.
- For developers: in June we released fontdue-js version 2 on npm, which is a major change to support React 18, React Server Components and Next.js’s new App Router, a new paradigm for implementing website frontends. The new version now uses Suspense for data fetching (via Relay) which means Fontdue components can now be pre-rendered on the server. We’ve written a new guide for getting started with Fontdue and Next.js App Router including a functional example repo based on our template that you can use as a foundation for your foundry site.
- We’re increasing the price for new customers to $89 per month starting November 1. If you’re already a subscriber or you’ve signed up for a free trial before then, your subscription won’t change.